Western Union payment method

gizmo929
Free Member
Hi, I just joined SaleHoo and the first wholesaler I saw was myservices2u.biz which I was very interested in but their payment has to be thru western union or bank transfer. I won't do that and really prefer PayPal. Are there wholesalers that accept PayPal and that don't require a tax ID number? Would greatly appreciate any help to a beginner. Thanks! :D

tumtum1
Hi. What sort of items are you looking at purchasing wholesale??

gizmo929
Free Member
Hi, Thanks for responding. I have mostly been selling men's shirts and jeans inluding larger sizes. Also children's clothing. Would love to get into PSP's and Ipods. Thank you.

tiny_deal
Free Member
I would be extremely careful when dealing with companies that accept Western Union. Western Union is the scammer's preferred payment method.

T/T is used by many legitimate suppliers, including myself, but offers no protection to the buyer. T/T should only be used when you are 100% that the supplier is legitimate.

Most suppliers can accept CC at least for a sample order.

CigaBuy Online Vape Shop mainly focuses on supplying premium tank atomizer, e-cigarette mods, starter kits and e-juice.We provide access to world leading vaping brands with wide range of products. Contact us: wholesale@cbsendmail.com

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how