Fox Armour & Jackets for Sale - Dropshipping available

ezy2sell
Hi Everyone,

I have some new items available to anyone interested in making some money.

Fox armour

Min order - 4pcs
Price - US $60 each

I also have many different styles of Harley Davidson Leather jackets MOQ of 3pcs, contact me for pictures of more infomation.

PM me for shipping details to your country, or if you would like to dropship the items to customers.

Thanks,

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Sounds decent. Any specifics ?

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
ezy2sell
Sounds decent. Any specifics ?

I can get most Genuine Leather Harley Jackets, but MOQ is 3 to prevent individual sales and allow only serious buyers. I can give a very quick dropshipping service for jackets and fox armour as well to anyone interested.

Prices will depend on the style of jacket you want, PM me with your email address, and I will send my album for you to select the styles you want from.

ezy2sell
Already have a few people on board. I can still take a couple more, so if you are a medium to serious seller looking to expand, contact me and we can talk business.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.