ps3 supplier

Free Member
indian_circuit
I know everyone knows the detail on the system so im not going to post them. This is a pre-order of the playstation 3 for only 450.00 each. Dont wait to long or you will have no luck in finding it. I only have a limited amount of this system to pre-order. We will not get it til November. I accept paypal, escrow, credit card, bank transfer. I would like if the payment is done by bank transfer quick and easy for us. thank you

erseerseinc
Now, how do you know that you will be getting these?

courtneej
Im sorry if I sound rude but how do we know if its safe to buy from you? Do you have a site we can look at?? If not where are you getting them from?

Im sorry but I personally really need some credentials before I buy from anyone, you just dont know who is decent and who is not out there

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.