Security Camera System Manufacturer looking for Clients.

Free Member
zmodo
Hello! This is Damon from Zmodo.net

Please contact me by email for more information about our rates, drop shipping, and any questions you may have.

Our American staff is located in Champaign Illinois and are ready to assist you! All American technical/customer support. Our warehouse is located HERE, making your RMA process, technical support, and questions answered in English. Not like the "others" that are overseas! :-)

Shipping times: New York 3day, Florida 3day, Midwest 1/2day, California 4day. Same day shipping - just get the order in before 3pm CST.

damonc@eptco.com

EPTCO
Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Free Member
luckyman2000
Hi Damon, I'm very interested in your security appliances. please contact me right away. email : ibista.com@gmail.com Thanks

Ross

Free Member
zmodo
Hey Ross,

I sent that email. Let me know a good time to call you!

Damon

EPTCO
Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
boachiem1
Hi there , I trust all is well on your side , Could you Please ping me also, am into security systems, i want GSM camera

boachiem1@hotmail.com

Boachie

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi there , I trust all is well on your side , Could you Please ping me also, am into security systems, i want GSM camera

boachiem1@hotmail.com

Boachie

Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Boachie :) You might want to send Zmodo (Damon) a PM I'm not sure how often he checks the forum. To send a PM click on the link 'Send user message' right under his avatar.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.