Are there any other sites than ebay???

Free Member
josmeg2704
Hi,

Are there any other sites that I can sell baby stuff online other than eBay???

Free Member
josmeg2704
Also, are there any other sites than eBay in Australia?

Free Member
melkcrate
For Aus, you've got oztion.com, also tradingpost.com.au for fixed price sales. There's probably a heap more, and I haven't used either so I don't know how they rate compared to ebay.

Free Member
josmeg2704
Thanks for your help!

dropshipwholesalers
Try ubid.com or amazon seller marketplace.

Free Member
lazyboy
for Australia, you can try trademe.co.nz
it's a New Zealand trade site but AU residents can also register and use it for buying or selling.

direct-consumer
Watch out for amazon. They'll freeze your account for investigation when you start making several sales. I have over $1,000 in my amazon account I haven't been able to access for over 30 days because of this 'inspection'! I've even provided them proof of shipment on every order I have sold. I wish I could charge them interest for holding my money for so long!

bacpro
Thanks for the tip on Amazon, I have a
couple of items listed. Have not sold them
but thats good to know.

John

J Baca
dropshipwholesalers
You might also want to try out froogle as it's free to list products there if you have your own website.

jonaam
How about sites for sellers in the US?

dropshipwholesalers
Usfreeads.com is another good one.

babefemme
Watch out for amazon. They'll freeze your account for investigation when you start making several sales. I have over $1,000 in my amazon account I haven't been able to access for over 30 days because of this 'inspection'! I've even provided them proof of shipment on every order I have sold. I wish I could charge them interest for holding my money for so long!

Hmmm, they sound as bad as paypal which is another site that freezes your account at the drop of a hat. They froze mine for six weeks because I had two ebay buyers who made fraudulent payments into my account, one from a hacked paypal account and the other using their own account but paying with a stolen credit card... Hey, it wasn't my fault. What was worse is that both payments were reversed leaving my account with a negative balance and they wouldn't remove the hold until I had transferred money in from my account to get rid of that negative balance... they wouldn't even allow me to receive a refund for one of the products which hadn't been delivered and was returned to the supplier after I called the courier. That refund would have been enough to put my account back in the black... needless to say, I am very careful with paypal now. :oops:

Julia

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I dont think I have ever had problems with paypal. But I also have over 2000 Confirmed buyers and 6000 payments made since 2005 with paypal. So they probably trust me a bit more then some sellers.

Its just that they are leary when newer members or smaller members have any incidents that they have to watch.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
babefemme
You're probably right Jimmy. My overall feedback on ebay is only 89. Everything was fine until I started selling popular electronics like ipods and playstations. Then the fraudsters descended. So I probably don't have enough of a reputation with paypal for them to trust me... still, it was extremely inconvenient and I felt very put out.

Julia

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.