Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing Does 'Gallery Plus' option damage sales?

Does 'Gallery Plus' option damage sales?

sgr4679
Hi all,

My concern is that people just click the Enlarge button and won't log into my listing where there are many benefits waiting for them.
Does Gallery plus helps ?

Thaks for the help waiting for your feedbacks.

planes
Hi all,

My concern is that people just click the Enlarge button and won't log into my listing where there are many benefits waiting for them, OR,
Does Gallery plus helps ?

Thaks for the help waiting for your feedbacks

Personally, I find the enlarge button very annoying as a buyer. It interferes with my surfing, but thats me. But that is also why I would never us it.

fudjj
Site Admin

Personally, I find the enlarge button very annoying as a buyer. It interferes with my surfing, but thats me. But that is also why I would never us it.

Ditto, frustrates the you know what out of me!

I would personally never recommend it for any seller, it's the equal of an annoying useless intro page on a website!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

haydee
Free Member
Hi sgr4679,

As a buyer, I like to enlarge the pics so if I don't like what I see, then, I won't bother checking out the listing saving me time but obviously, that won't be good for the seller. So I guess, it will only be effective and will only work for you (as the seller) if you take really great pics.

Cheers,

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how