Does 'Gallery Plus' option damage sales?

sgr4679
Hi all,

My concern is that people just click the Enlarge button and won't log into my listing where there are many benefits waiting for them.
Does Gallery plus helps ?

Thaks for the help waiting for your feedbacks.

planes
Hi all,

My concern is that people just click the Enlarge button and won't log into my listing where there are many benefits waiting for them, OR,
Does Gallery plus helps ?

Thaks for the help waiting for your feedbacks

Personally, I find the enlarge button very annoying as a buyer. It interferes with my surfing, but thats me. But that is also why I would never us it.

Site Admin
fudjj

Personally, I find the enlarge button very annoying as a buyer. It interferes with my surfing, but thats me. But that is also why I would never us it.

Ditto, frustrates the you know what out of me!

I would personally never recommend it for any seller, it's the equal of an annoying useless intro page on a website!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
haydee
Hi sgr4679,

As a buyer, I like to enlarge the pics so if I don't like what I see, then, I won't bother checking out the listing saving me time but obviously, that won't be good for the seller. So I guess, it will only be effective and will only work for you (as the seller) if you take really great pics.

Cheers,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.