Help with Google Checkout.

beachdisney
Through Salehoo I found Bonanzle and after months I finally made my first sale. I AM STOKED! But wouldn't you know it, circumstances peed on my parade. I submitted my Booth to Google Base and offered Google Checkout through Bonanzle and it turns out I only have a buyers account.

I have a paid order waiting for me to ship with no way to process the order. I received a Checkout payment email with only the buyers email address. No other info of any kind.

The link in the email took me to open a Checkout account. I did so again. Now I can use Adwords, but no seller status. Right now all I want to do is get the account upgraded to sell. All the other stuff is unimportant at the moment.

I did sent the customer an email telling of a small glitch on my end without going into detail. Any advice would be extremely helpful.

Thank you Folks.

beachdisney97

planes
I am pretty sure BOnanzle has a tutorial on adding Google checkout. You have to add a link to your Bonanzle account and make an adjustment to your Google account. I just forget how to but remember doing it and Bonanzle showed me how.

You have to wait a couple of days though until GOogle approves your account and you have to add a bank and credit card.

If you have Paypal, you may be able to have them pay you with Paypal until Google gets up.

Free Member
haydee
Hi Beachdisney,

Here's the link with the details on how to set and integrate Google Checkout with Bonanzle:

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers,

beachdisney
Thank you Haydee and Planes. Mission accomplished. Thanks for your help.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.