Need help starting on e-bay

Free Member
l-pool
I need some help and advice to start on e-bay. I have sold items around my house for a few bucks. I just joined Salehoo. I am just looking to make about $200 profit a month from E-bay. Can anyone tell me what wholesalers to go to to start to just make a few bucks. Am I better to dropship or buy the products myself and ship out myself. Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can try one of our member wholesalers
Link hidden: Login to view

We also send alot of new ebayers to Link hidden: Login to view
Just a helpfull tip when going here watch all details carefully as they are a auction site and you need to make sure you get shipping quotes and detailed product descriptions before you bid.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
haus1028
I am selling some namebrand clothing wholesale lots in my store like US Polo, Disney Kids, Disney Baby, etc. Seperate lots and sell 1 by 1 you could make a good bit. All auctions are starting at $0.99
Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.