Need help with buying links!

Free Member
wagtrading
OK. Say i've got an e-book to sell, and i want to sell it via a link that someone can click on, then send money into my account/paypal and an automated email with the ebook they just bought would be sent to them.

So how do I get an automated email to send them an ebook (and do i need more than one automated email acount per ebook) when they click on a link.

and how could i get people to pay into my account with their card.

Thanks in advance!

wholesalelist101
I would suggest setting up a small online store where they could make the purchase.

Free Member
grahamg
use Paypal, click buy it now button in Merchant Services, create button and set the options to redirect to your website where the ebook is hosted or wwwmyfreefilehosting.com, then when they pay they are redirected to download area - DONE!

Free Member
grahamg
if you want to know how to do it using outlook or outlook express, Ive detailed this in another posting, check them out - it is FREE

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can also use clickbank services to send automated info book emails once payments have been made

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
wagtrading
thanks for the help guys

Free Member
grahamg
Yes, Clickbank can do this, but there are 2 restictions (in my book) 1 you give the buyer 8 weeks FREE use of your product and they can get a refund EASIER than Paypal (and it is abused)

You have to pay to get your ebook listed and they vet it, if you dont agree to their terms ie, 8 weeks money back guarantee, they will not accept your product AND it must be YOUR product.......

Ive sold there for 2 years, once you pay its OK, I get around 15 refunds per month, but I know they are unfounded. Yet again, another situation were people think they can get your product for free.

Dont get me wrong, if a buyer has a genuine reason for a refund I have no problem in working with them, and refunding them. I even give FREE yrchnical support!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.