16 Jun 08 09:39:20 pm
ok so i had sold something to ebay buyer
i had tested the product before listing and tested before shipping it out
it worked fine and now he is saying it doesnt work
i used fedex to ship
what do i do about this please help

Free Member
17 Jun 08 12:06:32 am
I would have the buyer send it back to you at their expense & refund the money. Then, I'd relist it & block the buyer from ever bidding on your items again. Saves you the hassle of dealing with idiots!

18 Jun 08 09:38:21 am
I agree with the above post. If you want to avoid negative feedback I would just politely tell them you would be more than happy to give them a refund if they send it back to you. I have found that lots of times buyers are too lazy to send it back and they end up just keeping it. If they do send it back then just refund the money and re-list it again.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at