new seller

Free Member
tulik23
Hi

i would like to start selling and i looking for good stuff to sell at ebay
and even if ill find a good supplier with shipping .

i read that there is an option to sell products and then pay to the suppliers and he send them directly to the buyer .

how can i define this search , this what i would like to do in the beginging before i will invest my money

thanks

tulik23

singapore101
try Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi

i would like to start selling and i looking for good stuff to sell at ebay
and even if ill find a good supplier with shipping .

i read that there is an option to sell products and then pay to the suppliers and he send them directly to the buyer .

how can i define this search , this what i would like to do in the beginging before i will invest my money

thanks

tulik23

What you're looking for is called drop shipping, and the link posted above has some resources that you may find useful.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.