Online Store - Has anyone used Weebly?

2 Oct 12 01:46:42 pm
Has anyone built a store using Weebly? What are the pro's and cons of Weebly? Any suggestions of other inexpensive store builder sites. Thanks for any information.

Site Admin
3 Oct 12 03:23:27 am
Hi beavercreek1018,

I haven't tried Weebly myself but one of our Forum Moderators highly recommends them,

If your looking for an absolutely free option, I highly suggest Weebly. I have a website with them for my customers with a business I do mainly off-line. It gives my customers all the info they need and gives me visitor stats as well as a Paypal option so the customers who must use a credit card can.

What's great about Weebly is it is a cut and paste website design. I can add and remove text, pictures and product within minutes.

If one wants to do the HTML they can but I hate the squinting and details, so I go with the cookie cutter design.

I was with GoDaddy's shopping cart but it was incredibly unintuitive and clunky and 10$ per month. Funny how something for free can be so good.

For more tips and suggestions please have a read at this Link hidden: Login to view

Also, when you can free up some time do check out Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps! Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at