Please help me get to the top of the listings on ebay!

duraid
Hi guys.

I am new to ebay, and have actually managed to source my product from china, and sell it on ebay.

But here's the problem...

The only way I have been able to sell on ebay is by doing it as an auction style listing, and attracting customers after a bargain that way.

So I need to work out how to compete with all those power sellers out there that are already getting ranked.

I want to be up there and I need your help!

So what is the best way to do this?

I have just spend a lot of money ordering some more stock, and if I don't learn how to sell it, it will just sit there for weeks on end.

Any help you can give me would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Duraid

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to SaleHoo duraid :)

Getting t o the top will entail a lot of things and there is no one sure way of doing it.

But I think the tips given in the following guides will definitely help you get there -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.