Resale IDs, State IDs and D&Bs - Do I need them all?

6 Jan 09 07:30:22 pm
Hello all. I am new to buying from wholesalers and they ask for federal id# resale #, D&B # and state id #. Do I need all of these? Where do I get them? How much are they? Thank you for any help

7 Jan 09 03:05:29 am
If your in the USA go to your local courthouse.Ask the clerk of the court where to go,and which forms you need,shouldnt take more than 15 minutes.Some states its free to have resell license and others it costs 50.00$ yahoo ' resell license' 'business resell license'You should get a website explaining all you need.They will also do it all for you for a fee.

14 Jan 09 09:10:52 pm
If you are in the States, just go to your home states website and somewhere on that site you will be able to fill out a form for you resell license/tax id. It only takes about 5 minutes to do it. Fees range from free to about 25 dollars is the highest I have found. My particular state charges 15 dollars...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at