UPC Request

yungyung
Helle everyone

I am a new member here and i am thinking about selling name brand handbags on Amazon. As Queenbee( the supplier recommended here) doest have UPC code so i requested exemption from Amazon but got denied . The reason of denial was" such products have UPC code!Could i have advice from anyone who has such experience? Could i get the UPC code from anywhere or any other similar supplier has UPC?

Thank you very much if i have your adivce soon!:)

Chelsea

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hello Chelsea,

This requirement is a bit of a bummer but Amazon.com requires UPC codes to avoid duplicate product listings and incorrect search matches.

You might find this Link hidden: Login to view helpful.

As to where you can get UPC codes in case your supplier can't provide you one, I read several article this morning such as this Link hidden: Login to view and all roads lead to Link hidden: Login to view.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

yungyung
Hi Richelle

Thank you very much for advice. I did find it very helpful and i dont have any problem any more with the UPC thing.

I will try to find more problems with other things to bother you later though . lol

Chelsea

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
You're welcome Chelsea :)

I will try to find more problems with other things to bother you later though . lol

Sure thing! You can bother us anytime! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how