US based liquidators wanted

Free Member
tinman
Any Recommended Liquidator in the US?

Newbee here want to try my first shelf pulls buy. but I am watching really careful my seed money. And I don't want to loose it as soon as I start.

Any advise from the pro?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Tinman,

The following US based liquidators have earned good reviews :

Link hidden: Login to view

You may read the reviews on the lower part of their profile pages. This doesn't mean however that those without reviews are not worth trying out. :)

A recent addition to our directory is Titan Liquidation.Link hidden: Login to view You may get in touch with them as they freely give advice about the business. Here are some of their useful posts -

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
satya
Hi Tinman,

Here's a couple of related posts you might also be interested in reading -

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
tinman
Just want to thank you Irene and Satya for the useful information. I will research all of them in the list. I prefer the companies that are in the westcoast to save in shipping.

Previously I almost made a really bad mistake. There were some items that I was very interested in, and almost buy them until I check the shipping. The Items was in a secure warehouse in another state airport and if you buy it you will have to pick them up yourself.

Those are the little details I will have to pay attention or I will get burned.

Live and learn.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are welcome Tinman. Glad to hear the word 'almost' with the 'bad mistake'. :) It didn't happen at least. In case you haven't yet, have a read on this very useful info shared by Titan Liquidation -

Let us know if you need further help.

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.