Which is better on eBay - buy now or auction?

stalyon357
im trying to figure out which one is better buy it now or auctioning i find out with buy it now and letting them give me a price they give me some ridiculous prices which one will probably get some more sells

tscott
It probably depends on what exactly your selling. One thing i discovered with selling digital info (or anything you have a large supply of the same thing) is that you can use auction-style with really low starting prices to attract a large number of bidders. At the end of the auction you can then send a 'second chance offer' to all non-winning bidders! this way you can get multiple sales with the effort and expenses of listing 1 item! Its a great way to get around ebay's rediculiously high fees and maximize time/profit!

llonden
At the end of the auction you can then send a 'second chance offer' to all non-winning bidders! this way you can get multiple sales with the effort and expenses of listing 1 item! Its a great way to get around ebay's rediculiously high fees and maximize time/profit!

Wow, that was genius. I never thought about that and I had plenty of opportunities.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.