Any feedback on viatrading.com?

mtbr41
Good deal? Bad deal? What did you buy and are you happy with what you got?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Mtbr41,

Here are a few posts that mentions feedback from some of our member's after buying from Viatrading.com, please have a read:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
raiderjake
thank you for posting that richelle, i've been looking at via trading for awhile now. there prices seem great, and its nice to have some feedback about them. a big help thank you

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I used them once & bought a gaylord full of housewares. I will have to say that what I got was pretty much junk. Almost everything was broken & I made no profit at all.

I will say that housewares consisted of mainly sets of dishes & I know how fragile they are but still, they certainly could have packed them better. Everthing was just thrown in to a massive box.

I would order from them again but something that has no chance of being destroyed during the shipping process.

Lisa

wholesalejoe
Viatrading is a great company for closeouts. I been to their shop in Ca good people

We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.