any one used www.asia-product.com

ellegirl789
hey jus wondering if anyone has used this company before and if they are legit or scammers. thanks for any help given ;-p

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I cannot find anything that proves this company is a scam site. Thier items look legit as they are off branded products. China manufactures very high quality products in the electronics fields that do not have a branded name.

The site has also been recently updated, Most scam sites dont update they just create and steal money as it comes in.

Id advise you if you did purchase from them. Get something small and see how much shipping is. Sometimes the prices look nice but the shipping will kill you.

Link hidden: Login to view has posted an article about this company on thier site. From the looks of it this is a pretty big company. As they are a member of the EC group.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
ellegirl789
thanx jimmy for your quick response, lol how do you find the time to answer all these questions :-).have a great day

Free Member
jimmy_huber
thanx jimmy for your quick response, lol how do you find the time to answer all these questions :-).have a great day

Well over time I have learned ways to research things faster then I did when I first started helping people on salehoo. Im also a very busy person. I put about 35 hours a week to a local job in the early evenings and spend all night into the early hours of the mornign working salehoo and ebay at the same time :D

Not to mention Ive been on a pc since windows 95 came out and I have learned to type very fast hehe. :wink:

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.