Bariss Enterprises LLC ???

Free Member
onmtrix
Has anyone used Bariss Enterprises LLC before? Are their Product authentic? Please let me get some feedback thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I cant seem to find any info that would show them to sell fakes. I do find that this is a heavily advertised company and even rated by handbagcrew.com as a legit company.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
gulfy13
Keep in mind that handbagcrew.com is a division of Bariss Enterprises LLC

chipsurfsouth
I HAVE ORDER FROM HANDBAG CREW AND THEY ONLY SELL 100% AUTHENTIC BAGS.I ACTUALLY TOOK THE BAG TO A DESIGNER BOUTIQUE AND WAS TOLD IT IS AN AUTHENTIC. THE PROBLEM IS CATCHING THE ONES YOU WANT IN STOCK. ALWAYS ASK BEFORE ORDERING IF THE BAG IS IN STOCK.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Please note that there has been a change of ownership and Bariss Enterprises LLC no longer owns handbagcrew.com. Rather this site is now part of Custom Fashion, Inc.

In the mean time we have temporarily removed them from the directory pending further investigation.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.