Brandsdistribution.com review

karolina
Hi,
I just wanted to share a short summary of my experience with a vertified supplier called brandsdistribution.com. I signed up for the monthly package of 99€ and I was expecting some kind of tech support, because their csv file is almost impossible to use for marketplaces and shopify.

When asking them if they could help me with a few simple guidelines.
They just told me that I need to figure it out myself.
Their service in the beginning was pretty good, until you actually signed up and paid then they just forget about it.

Another thing is that they offer the package with 5 different languages, but I'm almost 100% sure that it's all Google translated.

They are probably a legit company, but their customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. They won't answer me about my refund, so I will open a PayPal case against them.

I'll continue looking for better suppliers :-/ If any recommendations please do share them with me.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Karolina ,

I've passed this issue onto support for follow-up on your behalf, so Shane will be in contact with you shortly.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

karolina
Thank You :) waiting for the issue to be resolved and it seems like I'm not the only one experincing the issue with Brandsdistribution. Maybe SaleHoo should consider deleting them from the Directory, because some kind of high customer service should be required when being verified here.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Karolina,

We don't discount any action that may be taken pending a review of a supplier's conduct. A decision will be based on all the evidence we have available to us during the review.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how