- Problem sending items back?

15 Jun 07 10:02:18 pm
Hi all i am just wondering if anyone else have had problems sending broken items or items under warranty back to Chinavasion or China.

I have heard from a Bird that they can send to me in NZ but if i send it back it will held by customs and then destroyed.

Reason im asking is because i sent a camera under warranty 3 weeks ago and they have not received it. I have the post receipt as proof, but under the ChinaVasion Product Return Sip is says to post by normal mail and not courier, so i posted by normal mail and that comes with no tracking number.

I did all they asked for in the return slip, but im thinking they will never get it, and i can say good buy to camera.

Any help or advice would be nice.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at