Does anyone know watches and electronics wholesalers or distributors from SF Bay area?

ldvedeal
Anyone knows watches and electronics wholesalers or distrubitors from SF bay area? Thank you!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ldvedeal,

Here is an American wholesaler of consumer electronics and accessories based in the San Francisco bay area. They have been trading worldwide since 1986.

Link hidden: Login to view

I will try to look for more. :)

Cheers!

Irene
ldvedeal
Thank you, Irene
Can you help me look for more information? Thank You

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ldvedeal,

The following are the other suppliers for watches in our directory, but they are not in the San Francisco Bay area. You might want to take a look –

Thorndale PA

Scottsdale, Arizona

Scottsdale, Arizona

Fresh Meadows, NY
"Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Kind regards,

Irene
ldvedeal
Thank You, Irene for those information, I'm looking for brand watches to sell on ebay. Thank You.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.