hitech-sales.com A true supplier?

Free Member
durocoro
is hitech-sales.com a true supplier?
The payment method used by hitech-sales.com is google checkout, this method is recommended by salehoo.com?

Thank

Durocoro

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes they are , and google checkout is an upcomming popular checkout service that will soon take off. Unfortunatley ebay wont sponsor it because they know it will hurt thier paypal dominance and then they wont be able to freeze loaded paypal accounts and rob countless sellers of thier hard earned dollars.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
wagtrading
Damm they have some pretty good prices on there. Where are they based?

exclusive42
I wanted to know does hitech-sales also do dropdhipping?

Free Member
durocoro
Because when I enter to 'My favorite supliers' and then intent to enter to 'supplier details' in Hitech-salts it does leave the following message? 'This supplier has yet to be reviewed by our staff and will be it donates shortly. Please browse or do to search for another site.' Thanks.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.