ipodwarehouse.net?

adonnadio
Has anyone ever dealt with ipodwarehouse.net? I would like to buy some products to list on my site. They seem to have good prices, but I am not sure they are for real. Any input is greatly appreciated.

adonnadio
If anyone is interested, I spoke with the sales rep at ipodwarehouse.net. The company has been around for a few years. They do not have much of a selection but some products are reasonable priced. The rep gave me a few referrals which I will contact before I put an order through. I will post once I speak with them.

pspdropship
any news yet?

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may be interested in reading these related topics in the Salehoo forum. Here are the links:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope they are helpful :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.