MKEnterprise.com?

cesarmando
I want to start to buy in mkenterprise but I read in google that mkenterprise in the first order send you a good phone brand new and everything good but in your nexts orders they will send you a refurbished phones or cameras and copy accesories like the china ref phones, is that true??? somebody that bought in the past from MK please help me

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have not heard of any such complaints. Mkenterprise has been advertised by salehoo for a very long time and they have done nothing but give excellent service and products to our members.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
cesarmando
Thanks Jimmy

I send the money to MK enterprise yesterday do you know how many time take to arrive the trasnfer and add my money to my drop-shipping account???

immensee
Returned a faulty PS3 back to MK, took 2+ months to fix and return to my customer. And my customer was very impress with the fixed PS3, got free games installed (took 2+ months to play or fix PS3?) and scratched surface. Called N time to them and finally get the shipping refund 2 mths after I sent the faulty PS3 back.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Thanks Jimmy

I send the money to MK enterprise yesterday do you know how many time take to arrive the trasnfer and add my money to my drop-shipping account???

That im not sure. Sometimes money transfers take a while with them. I think thats the main reason they setup a prepaid dropship program. They are popular with UK and AU buyers because they do ship fast once payment is confirmed..

As with every business there is always problems. I do know that MK does some very high volume. Mainly because they are advertised heavily as a good source. We have probably brought them a ton of business.

salesaust
I have joined MK from last month. I am trying to contact him through e-mails. I have send almost 10 emails and none of them has been answered. That is pathetic service i would say...I have to say that i have wasted US$55 for joining their doorshipping programs..Please be aware!!!

planes
I have joined MK from last month. I am trying to contact him through e-mails. I have send almost 10 emails and none of them has been answered. That is pathetic service i would say...I have to say that i have wasted US$55 for joining their doorshipping programs..Please be aware!!!

I have heard mixed reviews about this company. They are spoken poorly of at other forums I have been to.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have only seen 1 bad comment on them from one forum and I Havent heard hardly any complaints about them myself. They have been a member of salehoo for years and for a long time we had no issues from them and they were spoken highly of all the time by other members.

planes
I have only seen 1 bad comment on them from one forum and I Havent heard hardly any complaints about them myself. They have been a member of salehoo for years and for a long time we had no issues from them and they were spoken highly of all the time by other members.

Jimmy, wholesale forums has a lot of negs about MK. I'm a member there and can say that I haven't seen one positive thread about them.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well I don't speak for the wholesale forums UK even though I was offered the job once :D

But Salehoo Buyers have been using them for several years. I have not heard much as far as pricing complaints. But we have had alot of compliments on their services. And for a while they were a heavily advertised source on salehoo. Although I dont recommend them anymore because I know better suppliers

I havent done a review on Mkenterprise in a very long time. I think its probably time to do a mystery buyer test order on them and see how they perform.

But there are numerous topics here on that site. This list can go on forever. I think I have seen over a thousand posts on Mkenterprise
Link hidden: Login to view

turtel825
Hi Jimmy
Was wondering if you would like to share your list of supplies that are better than MKEnterprise??
Cheers
Dan

Free Member
ubuyipost
Hi There,
I've been checking out the MK Enterprise website - looks great. So I phoned them at 9:30am HongKong time - no answer on any of their numbers. Is this yet another scam?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.