PPWDG question

pnm
Hi..

Any idea how much the shipment fee for Assorted Pallet to Victoria(postcode 3000), Australia?
I just want to have an idea how much the final price for this pallet after shipment fee, and custom duty + gst (If I get charge by Australia custom)

Thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im sorry but i no longer ship internationaly I have had too many problems with lost shipments on my products and these are too expensive and way too much of a hassle to continue dealing with the problems that arise with international sales.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
pnm
Im sorry but i no longer ship internationaly I have had too many problems with lost shipments on my products and these are too expensive and way too much of a hassle to continue dealing with the problems that arise with international sales.

Jimmy, any plans that you may looking for third party for handling international order shipment? I believe there are some of Salehoo member provide this forwarding service. If that the case you don't have to worry about the international shipment. I apologies if this is a silly suggestion.
If not, I may go for the mail forwarding service like USA2me.
If you don't mind told me, in your previous international shipment to Australia, how much approximately the shipping cost for your assorted pallets?
Is that the shipment fee goes for the weight or the dimension weight since you break it up to 10-17 boxes?
Approximately in average what's the total weight (Kgs or lbs)?

Thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I am actually waiting on that member to get his program rolling. Once he gets the program launched we will be one of the suppliers in is program.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
fudjj
We are on hold for the time being mate, the international exchange rates and the poor economic situation in the US has left us with no options forward.

We all decided that even though any venture would involve a certain risk, that to try and go against the tide at the moment would potentially result in more loses than successes, and the gamble members would be taking in participation would not be worth it, especially focusing on small loads.

A truckload would be about the only way forward from a per item price point of view, but all the feedback I have been getting from the States leads me to believe that option may still be high risk.

For those interested, and yes I know there are lots, we can't offer more than to suggest you keep your eye on our thread. If, and when we can find a way forward, we will do our best to get the wheels rolling.

Sorry Jimmy, I had sent you a PM advising of the current situation, looks like it didn't make it : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
userexists
I'm really dumbfounded that Jimmy says too many shipments go missing internationally. I've been importing from the USA for four years and never once have my goods been lost. I also import from India, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Netherlands and not once has my merchandise gone missing. Whoever Jimmy was using as his international freight carrier must have been some mickey-mouse company! I also send international parcels and only one has failed to turn up out of more than 1500 dispatches.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
dognonedog
Hi Jimmy
what does this mean for people who have just joined Salehoo on the back of you advertising Liquidation goods for me to sell in Britain. i asked enough questions beforehand no mention was made of stopping international shipping come back to me and explain what is happening scuppered before I get started it looks like.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.