We are on hold for the time being mate, the international exchange rates and the poor economic situation in the US has left us with no options forward.
We all decided that even though any venture would involve a certain risk, that to try and go against the tide at the moment would potentially result in more loses than successes, and the gamble members would be taking in participation would not be worth it, especially focusing on small loads.
A truckload would be about the only way forward from a per item price point of view, but all the feedback I have been getting from the States leads me to believe that option may still be high risk.
For those interested, and yes I know there are lots, we can't offer more than to suggest you keep your eye on our thread. If, and when we can find a way forward, we will do our best to get the wheels rolling.
Sorry Jimmy, I had sent you a PM advising of the current situation, looks like it didn't make it : )