Scambusters.co.nz - a good source for the latest scams and scammers

toffee
Hi,

Not trying to attract people away from this site, but I have found Link hidden: Login to view a very valuable resource for the New Zealand / TradeMe market.

The site was set up by a few guys who were sick of being scammed or hearing of other scam victims.

The forum is excellent and they have had results, gaining newspaper publicity.

I cannot recommend it enough for the kiwis out there who want to know about the latest scams and scammers of this world.

toffee.
:)

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Great Link for Kiwis!

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
scho134
DO NOT TRADE WITH NIGERIANS, i do not wanna sound racist or anything, but since most of them want to scam you for a living, why sell anything to them?

They always come up with new and innovative ways to get you to believe them, and i think the idea is not to get pulled in until you have the payment in your pocket!

jadzia1182
That's good information for any auction. I know TradeMe isn't the only auction or trade site to get hit with this stuff.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.