I did not find any significant review online for ShoeFair.net, which is not surprising because the website is fairly new.
In my opinion, a supplier must meet the same standards we have set in our supplier directory before you consider purchasing from it.
* The supplier must have been online for more than 2 years.
* The supplier must be a genuine wholesaler, liquidator, manufacturer or drop
shipper â€“ not just a discounted retailer, or regular retailer.
* The supplier must offer multiple, valid contact methods, such as a landline number, a physical address, and email address. It should have a
domain-based email address (not just a free account).
* The supplier must offer a safe payment method, such as PayPal or credit card.
* And if offering brand name products, the supplier must offer genuine or
designer-inspired brands. Fakes or replicas are not permitted.
Hopefully we hear from members who had the chance to use ShoeFair.net, and get some feedback. :)