www.chinatjd.com

promosxchange
Hi all,
Can anyone confirm whether this china supplier is legit? I was contacted by someone there in regards to buying manufactured products from them. Has anyone used them? They do have a CE certificate on their website. However, is there a website where I can check if the CE certificate is legit in China? Would really appreciate advise.

Thank you in advance.

promosxchange
Hi,
I haven't heard any response as to whether chinatjd is a legit company. Can someone kindly confirm if they're legit and if you've dealt with them? This is because they have contacted me several times regarding buying wholesale electronics from them. They informed me that they cannot accept paypal which I understand many companies in China don't. However, before I go ahead and transfer any money to them, would like to know if they're legit.

Thank you.

wholesalelist101
Never, Never, Never Wire anyone money. If they can't accept a credit card or Paypal then do not deal with them. If you wire money, it is as good as gone. You have no way to get it back.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.