www.evertek.com - anyone had any dealings with them?

cuzincupitt
hi all,
i signed up to Link hidden: Login to view because they seem really cheap but i'm still waiting for them to confirm my membership it has been like 4 days since i joined was just wondering what you guys think of the site? any people who have dealt with them i would love to hear from you.another thing is i can't see the postage prices because i'm not a valid member would like to hear about more about the postage prices? i'm mainly interested in refurbished ipod's/cameras etc

cheers

hope to hear from you soon
p.s i love salehoo's forum,keep up the good work

customersplanet
Hi
I have dealt with them and I can say that they are as professional as you can get. A very legit site.

Regards
Allan

Free Member
jimmy_huber
This is one of my favorite parts suppliers. I have used them many times to buy bulk parts for computers when I used to sell computers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
cuzincupitt
thanks all.jimmy do i need a resell license? i'm from australia.i still haven't got a confirmation email from them so i can check out there postage etc

cheers

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.