www.lightinthebox.com

juliet
Hi. Anyone dealt in lightinthebox.com? Just like to know how is their products and delivery? Thanks in advance.

ashad
yeah they are good it take 3 to 10 day to deliver. but they do a great job i frequently buy from them .

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I've never ordered anything from them but have contacted them a few times. Their customer service is top notch. That says alot in my book.

a7sales
i bought a mp4 player 4gb. battery lasts 2 hours, manual really bad, is a bad ipod copy. avoid it .sell quality

felipeduque
Very expensive because their quality is very low. I think is better if you buy electornics at Link hidden: Login to view. They sell the same as them, cheapaer and with a great service.

Bless,

Felipe Duque

Free Member
jimmy_huber
One thing you wont find brand name consumer electronics on this site. The service is top notch and the owner of lightinthebox is a great guy. He actually comes here alot to give advice and warn our members from Chinese scams.

There is a good market for non branded electronics.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.