www.noveltydiscounts.com

ilking
Has anyone bought anything from Link hidden: Login to view lately? Are they trustworthy? Where do they operate from? It seems they offer good deals. I would appreciate any comments. Many thanks. :lol:

dnldcart2007
I use them as a drop shipper. They are phenomenal. I had some problems with there products that were damaged and they took care of it in just a couple of days. I highly recommend them as a supplier. Great Customer Service. They also offer deals for large quantity perchases.

Free Member
jd35648
this company does not seem to be a geniune supplier. only a broker website just like dropshipdesign. They dont warehouse or stock any product, just a middleman sourcing you thru the real suppliers.

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.