Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Authentic Chico Jewelry Suppliers Wanted

Authentic Chico Jewelry Suppliers Wanted

dshelby
Hi,

I live in an area of the country where women are crazy about Chico Jewelry. I recently bought some from several suppliers that swore they had the real stuff. Some of it was real and the rest was junk. Does anyone know where I can purchase some real Chico Jewelry at wholesale prices?

Thank you,

Desi.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi DShelby,

I'm hoping you're still interested in Chico jewelry, since its been more than a month since you posted your request. Sorry it took so long to find a wholesale supplier :)

Link hidden: Login to view - If the list doesn't come up, try keying in 'Chico' in their search tab.

Please let us know how you get on by adding a review on the supplier's profile page.

You may also want to check out the sale they're having at www.chico.com, and have a look at the jewelry pieces they listed. To check out your choices, please go to this link: Link hidden: Login to view

When you have the time we'd really appreciate it if you could add a photo to your profile.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

whitebear1020
Free Member
DShelby,

Did you find a good Chico's supplier yet?

I just ordered 100 necklaces from closeout direct and received a bunch of junk. Here is my post:

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how