Authentic Shoes

16 Sep 06 03:27:34 am
Does anyone know of any websites that you can get real cheap shoes that are real??? By the way, does anyone know if Link hidden: Login to view is worth my time? Also looking for any websites that sell bapes, jordans, and air force ones. I only want responses from people who have actually done business with their websites.

20 Sep 06 01:35:02 pm
Link hidden: Login to view They sell knock offs!

15 Oct 06 01:06:20 am
Use the Salehoo directory for your authentic shoes. I have found a couple sites within the directory that sell authentic shoes at reasonable prices...however if you are not buying the shoes for yourself, or you aren't going to resell them at retail value, you will find you probably won't make much profit from them trying to resell them.

Check out eBay and you will understand what I am talking about. The Nikes and Bapes that sell for around $60 are fakes but the sellers make more from them then those who sell the real shoes for $100-$300. The fake ones sell for less but attract more buyers whereas the authentics get more money from each shoe but less buyers are willing to pay the money.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at