Autographed photographs with COA - Suppliers?

godhelsing
Hi,

I am interested in selling photograph with authentic autograph for all celebrities.
It should be with COA (Certificate of Authenticity). Does anybody know how to get that ?

Thanks !!

For your mobile phone spare parts need, take a look at our e-crater shop:
Link hidden: Login to view

For your camera batteries need take a look at:
Link hidden: Login to view

dnldcart2007
GOOD LUCK!! You have a lot of work ahead of you. I had the same thought. You better make sure they are legit and that you have a legit COA or you could get real sued. My legal council told me to stay away from them. Unless you get them directly from the Caleb. with a release to sell them. Don't use any companies that claim to have authentic photos. The only way that I would work with a company with this claim is to get a no fault paper that releases you from liability if they turn out to be fake and the supplier takes all responsibility. They probably are not legit if they don't cover you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.