Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Canadian DVD suppliers wanted

Canadian DVD suppliers wanted

a-agina
Hi, i live in canada, and i wanted drop shippers and wholesalers from canada to avoid custom fees and any taxes. wondering if u can tell me good wholesalers and dropshippers located in canada??... so far i found two sites: ewis.ca & Link hidden: Login to view. do u know any other sites?

jimmy_huber
Free Member
Are you looking for dvd wholesalers?

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

a-agina
Yes I am looking for sites or sources selling DVD lots in canada or US. that would do dropshipping

jimmy_huber
Free Member
I dont know of any dvd wholesalers in canada that actually deal in wholesale box office movies. Most dvd movies are manufacturered in the USA. There are a bunch of companies that claim to wholesale movies in canada but I have seen none that have real wholesale.

Just out of curiosity are you intending to sell dvds on ebay?

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

a-agina
Yes i was, would it be a good idea if i buy lots of dvds and sell them all lots for higher price on ebay??

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi a.agina,

I recommend Link hidden: Login to view

This is a reputable company which deals with authentic merchandise. All of their wholesale DVDs are new and factory sealed. They are official releases, not the Asian imports or copies of any kind. These DVDs are either Region 1 (Coded for US/Canada) or Region Free. This supplier currently ships to the USA, Canada and many international locations.

All the best! :)

Irene

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how