dropshipper

Free Member
shakeel50_1
I am looking for at least 5 dropshippers in jewelry/electronic/children clothing who are manufacturer and whose service is free.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello shakeel50,

Below are manufacturer/dropshippers for the products you specific -

jewelry

Link hidden: Login to view

electronics

children clothing

You can actually run your own search by using our search options. To filter your searches based on your preference please click on the 'more options' link under the green 'search' button.

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
shakeel50_1
Yes you are right. There is an option to filter your choice. However, what happens when you choice for two let's say in our case "Manufacturer" and "Dropshipper", it returns values including only either of them and then you have to reach there info page in order to find out whether a particular supplier meets both conditions or not.

Moreover, I requested for free dropshipper. I need to check whether these suppliers meet this third condition or not after visiting each of them one by one.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello again shakeel50,

The search results we get are pretty much as you described. Nothing comes easy especially in the research phase of your online business :)

Yes, I know you asked for free dropshippers but at this point there is no way to filter them out that way. It is most ideal that you contact the supplier directly as there may be additional requirements that you require from them.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.