Furniture Wholesalers - Ship to Australia

Free Member
1 Nov 08 03:29:18 am

I am looking for a furniture supplier that will ship to Australia. If anyones knows of any that would be appreciated. And also since never imported from overseas what are the costs involved? , Any sneaky custom things i should know about? .

Kind Regards,

Site Admin
1 Nov 08 05:37:30 am
You're a brave man for wanting to import in this economic climate Matt. I assume you are talking about Asia as a source, and what sort of furniture are you looking for?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
13 Jan 09 02:19:24 am
Please let us know the specific type of furniture you are looking to import as there are 109 'Furniture' suppliers in the Salehoo directory. We need to narrow down the search a little.

Look forward to your response...

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at