Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Health and Personal Care - US Based Suppliers Needed

Health and Personal Care - US Based Suppliers Needed

kojintora1
Hi

I have tried looking several supplier in the USA to help me get ungate on SH but i had no luck so far and its quit time consuming to find them 1 by 1.

I am a first time amz seller and would like to sell product on restricted category like health and personal care. I require to get ungate so i require Commercial Invoice that had all the info that amz ask. They also require that any product sell by wholesaler had the manufacture UPC code that can also be found on amazon catalog listing.

Having someone to help get ungate will cost me up to $200+ i better off give that money to any USA wholesaler or supplier that are willing to assist and help me until i get ungate.

1. Have you personally help amz seller to get un gate recently with your commercial invoice?

2. If i buy from you and did not get approve by amz is there anywhere you can keep helping me or maybe offer refund?

Thank you

Last edited by shane_salehoo on 12 Jan 17 06:22:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi there,

You'd have to contact the suppliers directly whether or not they can assist you with this. Are there specific products under health and personal care that you are interested in purchasing/ selling?

kojintora1
any products related to Health and Persona Care will do preferably simple and lightweight physical product ie jaw strap and not consumable as amz will start more document for that.

I currently sell toothbrush replacement heads and just want to list it under H and P instead industrial and scientific category

please help if you can thank you

Hello,

I was looking for the same information. Amazon's requirements are very quirky and specific. The invoice does need to be from a commercial wholesale or distributor who only sells to businesses who have a resale certificate. They also require the wholesaler/distribute to have a website that lists their address, phone number. I was looking around and only saw one wholesaler who did not require a minimum order but their prices were not great so when you add the shipping they maybe a one time supplier.

Salehoo, it would be an awesome add that may attract more subscribers if you were to research the Amazon un-gating requirements for Health,Beauty and Grocery. There are A LOT of Facebook groups who focus on the ongoing challenges sellers experience. It seems as thought there is one wholesaler that seems to be the most popular. Based on the current posts, they may be getting inundated with small quantity request which is not something they are receptive to...

kojintora1
Forget asking SH for help i doubt any of them even train to go into detail or even had a CLUE to understand what you are saying. Alot of them that work on SH its just sale's people to help you with basic stuff like how to use tools on SH and so on.

SH claimed all of their stuff are all success making money online in somewhere OH REALLY is that so?.you only willing to help people with basic stuff while you claim that you will do what ever it take to help with what ever problem the member had.

I ask to help me find liquidator and you know what they gave me? they gave me a link to SH directory that sort by liquidator lollll. You think i am stupid or what?. I know how to use directory on SH i need an actually liquidator to help me i am talking about the specific name of the supplier that are willing to help either to get ungate or to liquidate.

i am very disappoint with the level of service that they provide i think i might refund these instead its not worth the money at all ridiculous i might spend the money on Warrior Forum membership instead

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how