High quality stereo theater systems

lifehousehealing
Hello,
I am busy perusing your site. I look forward to finding the help I've been long looking for. I am still up in the air on a focus item to sell, but I'm thinking high end car stereos/speakers, home theater systems, wireless systems, etc. is where I want to go. I've really struggled to find companies willing to work with a start up company like myself and "true" liquidation warehouse companies are selling "customer returns" and "shelf pulls". I've had some so-so luck with customer returns and shelf pulls are typically not in demand, therefore my resale value is lower than I want. I'm looking for some quick help while I am busy searching your site for answers of my own. Thank you in advance for any help you send my way.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Sam,

I think I was able to reply to your email and shared these suppliers to look into:

Bigtime Wireless - Link hidden: Login to view
SmackTom - Link hidden: Login to view
EnRoute Global Enterprises - Link hidden: Login to view
Worldwide Products Unlimited, Inc. - Link hidden: Login to view

If you need further help, let us know.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.