I need a supplier for sink skirts

paisydaisy
I need a supplier for stick-on sink skirts, i haven't had any luck finding one.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi paisydaisy,

Welcome to SaleHoo! I'll look into this for you, will be back soon! :)

Don't forget to download the SaleHoo New User Manual at Link hidden: Login to view :)

I also recommend keeping in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter for daily wholesale and eBay selling tips:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Irene
paisydaisy
Thank you for looking into it!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi paisydaisy,

Sink skirts seem to be a relatively new line of product for the home. Suppliers under bed and bath category offer bed skirts, and shower curtains and tub skirts, but none of the sink skirts. :( I tried searching outside of our directory and found only retail stores - Link hidden: Login to view
and from Amazon - Link hidden: Login to view
and several DIY articles on creating your own sink skirts.

So sorry but I wasn’t able to locate any wholesale supplier for this product. :(

Irene
paisydaisy
Thank you for trying. I know in Honduras where my husband's family is from, thats what they use instead of cabinet doors. I was trying to find some place to buy them in bulk b/c that is something that is needed in places like that but not easily found and I guess its not easy to come by here either... lol.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thank you for trying. I know in Honduras where my husband's family is from, thats what they use instead of cabinet doors. I was trying to find some place to buy them in bulk b/c that is something that is needed in places like that but not easily found and I guess its not easy to come by here either... lol.

Cool! Isn't that a great niche idea? Why not try to make some and be THE source! You'll never know. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.