I-pods

Free Member
stacytrombley
Hello Everyone -

I am new to Salehoo, Importing, etc...etc...etc. I read in the news section that there are 10-15 suppliers that are offerred in the Wholesale Directory. I checked out a couple, but the prices were not that great.

I am primarily wanting to sell to family & friends. Not so much as a business. Has anyone used any one particular seller that they can recommend? Has anyone just purchased 1 or 2 i-pods, or do you usually have to buy in lots?

Thanks
Stacy

mana2006
Ipods are regulated by supply and demand. When demand is great the prices are going to be higher. The best deals are the hidden gems that people are looking for in slightly smaller numbers. In order to find good IPOD suppliers you will probally have to look elsewhere and broaden your search.

djend
But has anyone actually located or chanced across a reliable Ipod seller? These posts on the forums just seems to make people go round in circles.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
But has anyone actually located or chanced across a reliable Ipod seller? These posts on the forums just seems to make people go round in circles.

mkenterprise.com - no MOQs, fast shipping and very good customer service. If you are serious and what to purchase 50+ you can also negotiate prices to get a better deal remember :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.