iPhones?

Free Member
ivrsell
HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME WHERE TO FIND ONE OF THE BEST SUPPLIER FOR IPHONES !!? I CAN BUY ABOUT 10 OR 15 IPHONES . (NEED GOOD PRICES)

THANKS A LOT !!! :)

chinawholesaler
I have no idea about the suppliers,but be careful,for there are so many replicas of the branded.

Free Member
chenb72
litb2007, you're asking US$889 for each iPhone??! How is that different to the majority of prices on the ebay? And the ones you have are v1.1.1 upgrade not 1.1.2 out of the box. I can get them shipped to my door from US to Australia for under US$750 and I have no contacts!
I would expect Salehoo to hook me up with more than 1 supplier that can sell me iPhones much cheaper than I can buy normally on ebay, don't you. If not, I am asking my refund.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to have a look at this link.
Link hidden: Login to view
Mk Enterprise have been used by Salehoo and were found to be a reliable supplier of genuine products.

Good luck with your ventures :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.