Japanese Anime supplier wanted

whalesworth_17
HI

I am looking for suppliers,wholesalers and distributors from japan for yu-gi-oh cards,figures,boardgames,popular anime series collectibles
and anything general anime merchandise

Last edited by fudjj on 23 Jul 14 09:39:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hey there,

I ran search for you and here's a list of suppliers you might be interested in doing business with:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance, let me know. :)

whalesworth_17
I'M looking for suppliers from japan, I already have these suppliers ,could you please suggest suppliers that aren't on salehoo since there isn't that many

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Clint,

I believe I sent you a couple of suppliers via Link hidden: Login to view that I found outside of SaleHoo. Please check your email :)

Those suppliers are not from Japan but they are offering genuine anime products.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.