Kids Clothing Wholesaler

Free Member
reebee33
Hi, I'm looking for a wholesaler of kids clothing who will ship to Australia. I am after brands such as Spiderman, Superman, Carebears, Dora, My Little Pony etc.

Can anyone help me?

Free Member
tracbas
Hi, Did you ever find anyone selling those items at a reasonable ebay price??? I have found two people off ebay saying they sell wholesale but I end up buying them cheaper though non wholesale ebay sellers. I have spent hours trying to find the same wholesaler. I did find Link hidden: Login to view but was told I need to spend $300 buying a business and website off them to get their true wholesale price. Their wholesale prices they gave me for not buying their website was ok but nothing you could make money out of. :?:

thapac5
You can find at Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.