Levi's - wholesale supplier needed

Free Member
caritrade
Is there a wholesaler / distributor of levi's jeans in this network? Plsd to knoe, tks.

satya
Hey caritrade,

Try the following suppliers, note that these are mostly liquidators -

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
caritrade
thanks for your response, and will advise of my findings. However is does appear that levi's are only found through liquidators. If this be the case then currant styles and size mix will be limited.

Site Admin
fudjj
The great thing about sourcing products like brand names jeans from liquidators is that older styles never really go out of style, they just become classics.

Your average jeans purchaser isn't that fashion focused I wouldn't think. Buying last seasons style wouldn't out weigh buying a brand name or a quality product, at least that would be my take.

I can even see some good marketing avenues there, but as you highlighted, size options could be a concern in regards to surplus.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

satya
Hi caritrade,

Unfortunately, as with most designer brands, the only way to get authentic merchandise is to get it from the company direct. Your other option is to source them through liquidators, and yes liquidation is a different ball game to sourcing from wholesalers for quite a number of reasons. But if you look for a wholesaler, you’ll find it very difficult to find one selling authentic goods as many suppliers online sell very convincing fakes.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
caritrade
Your point also noted.. Its good to mix past seasons at lower price, but problems develop through liquidating channels with the assortment. You may order a 36 pc case of levi's. You then find 12 to be marketable and the rest a bit challenging to sell off due to the assortment. That's why at this stage I am trying to find an online wholesaler . I am familiar with some of the websites listed by Satya, but will look into the others aslo.

Site Admin
fudjj
When it comes to surplus loads, there are definitely better suppliers than others in regards to how they break their loads down for sale. Of course choosing the right type of loads is also important, for example you'll most likely find more issues with customer returns than you will in a new overstocks load.

If you're really lucky you may even find master cased goods, top shelf stuff that has never seen a shelf in their life!

No doubt, knowing your supplier is the key to knowing what you are going to be getting in the mix for sure.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Directory Approved Supplier
efashion-wholesale
Check out our current levis offers. We sell in smaller case packs and provide details of what is included. www.efashionwholesale.com

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.