Looking for dropshipper for sports team licensed merchandise

Free Member
super.deals40
Hi,

I urgently need a good dropshipper who carries licensed products for sports team e.g. NFL, NHL ....

Currently I am working with one but he keeps running out of stock and i really do not want to say no to my customers.

Please help !!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Arvind and welcome to the forum,

Have you checked through the directory at all?, there is no one I am able to recommend personally.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
super.deals40
I have tried to search directory, but most of them are wholesalers only. Very few to none dropshippers.

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, you can send an email to Link hidden: Login to view with the request and the support team there will do their best to find and verify a supplier for you. No guarantees of finding one of course, but they will do their best.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
super.deals40
Sure thanks

mjgucciardi
Hi Arvind and Marc,

Who are the companies that you have come across that will only do wholesale only in the sports world. I am trying to find a company that deals with this type of product as well. I would like to see how I can go about working with them too.

Thank you,

Michael Gucciardi
813-335-1901
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Michael,

Unfortunately I don't know which suppliers Arvind was speaking of, but have you tried searching through the directory?

Might even be worth sending Arvind a PM about it.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.