Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Mini Projectors and USB wholesale suppliers wanted

Mini Projectors and USB wholesale suppliers wanted

claudiabarclay
Free Member
I want to resell Projectors on eBay, but I can't seem to find the mini projectors at good low prices. So far, by the time you pay listing fees final value fees, PayPal fees etc... you haven't made a dime off of the ones I've seen out there, the wholesale prices are just not low enough to make a profit so that's the problem I am having....

HELP! :0)

I do have some projectors listed on my eBay store but to be honest, I won't be making more than a few dollars profit. Like as in a five or so.... I'm new and starting out so any help I could get would be appreciated....

Claudia Barclay
620 Queen Ave SE Apt 1
Albany Oregon
541-971-9119
Link hidden: Login to view

satya
ex-member
Hi Claudia,

Have you tried contacting the suppliers first to negotiate on price? The reason I asked is because often, the best prices are never listed on the wholesalers website. Most suppliers will often tailor their prices to your order. Someone ordering 20 items will get a much better unit price than someone ordering just 10, for example.

Here are some suppliers who may have what you're looking for:

Should you use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks.

All the best!

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi claudiabarclay,

I'd like to share with you one of the recent addition to our directory - Link hidden: Login to view

It offers the largest selection of unique and customizable USB flash memory devices, as well as those with cheeky designs - Link hidden: Login to view

We hope you found something for your need. Do let us know should you need further help.

Cheers!

Irene

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how