Name Brand Handbags

thirftychicmom
I am interested in knowing how some ebayers are selling brand name handbags like Coach,Prada,Juicy for starting bids @ 2.99/9.99 with NO reserve. I have only been able to purchase bags like these thru liquiation.com for $90+. I have been in contact with alot of suppliers thru china but there is no insurance with them. Not to mention are this even authenic?
Is there any help for the Frustrated???

planes
I am interested in knowing how some ebayers are selling brand name handbags like Coach,Prada,Juicy for starting bids @ 2.99/9.99 with NO reserve. I have only been able to purchase bags like these thru liquiation.com for $90+. I have been in contact with alot of suppliers thru china but there is no insurance with them. Not to mention are this even authenic?
Is there any help for the Frustrated???

THEY ARE KNOCKOFFS!!!!!

thirftychicmom
Has anyone bought items thru DHgate? If so any particular seller?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Just to note I once stated these are rare finds through Macys. I just checked the lists to day and there are several Pallets avaliable. This might be from the 11 Stores they are closing

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.